Saturday, January 28, 2017

The "Party" Is Getting Out Of Hand

I hesitate to type this message because I don't like politics and politicians at the best of times, but, I will post this one thing, cuz I feel I need to, Dear America, I have so many great friends and relatives in the USA, and I am concerned what Knucklehead is doing to the fabric of what your country is / was built on. I can't believe for a second that you guys actually asked for this. Unfortunately, the guy driving the bus is so full of himself, he can't possibly know whether to shit or to wind his watch (as my dear departed Father used to say). Knucklehead has done more harm in the last 10 days than any of your previous leaders that I can remember, and apparently, you need to put up with four more years of this?? Wow, I don't know what to say...I'm just your neighbor, but, I can sure tell that the party next door is getting out of hand. I can't believe for a second that, if you wanted "change" in the way things are done in Washington, this is the best you could come up with...I know that's not true. I have a hard time believing that there are people at your "party" that actually think what's going on is exactly what they wanted to happen. Really??......seriously?? Wow, they may want to look in the mirror and ask themselves, party affiliation aside, anti-Obama beliefs aside, that if, on the most fundamental and basic level of life on earth as a human being, what's going on so far is really part of what will "make America great again" .......Make America Great Again.....wtf is that anyway?? When did it all of a sudden start sucking so badly that Knucklehead had to step in and start doing this shit?? You guys have been my neighbor for the 50 years I have been on this planet, so, I know you guys too well, and, I know that Knucklehead has crashed the party and things are getting out of control now. Sure, we've had our differences over the years, but this is different. Watch this guy like a hawk and call him on his shit (and there will be plenty, so grab a B I G shovel). Maybe Hillary wasn't the best choice for the job either, or maybe she was, I don't know, but, I have a hard time believing that what you got is what was best for you. You guys are family and great friends, and you deserve better than this. I know he doesn't speak for so many of you, so, over the next four years, you may have to get used to the idea of apologizing as much as you think we Canucks do!! :) It's cool...I know Knucklehead doesn't speak for my friends and family in the USA either, because you are way better and way cooler than that. Consider this a test I guess, but watch this guy, he's freakin' OUT THERE!! Stay strong and united America...you are SO beyond this. :) Oh, and here is something for any trolls who show up and try to "stir the pot" and create shit where shit doesn't exist on this post....please go post on your own blog, I'm not looking for a debate or mud slinging, so don't bother...these are just my thoughts based on what I am seeing, FULL STOP. Over and out!!

No comments: